Everyone can benefit from being coached – You may be good, you may be better than everyone else, but you won’t be as good as you could be without a coach. Andy Stanley
- Coaching can be used within nations to assist staff, volunteers and church workers.
- Coaching can be used as a ministry and be provided for students and potential board members or as a service to your community.
- Coaching also helps coaches grow and do their own work more effectively as they ask the same questions of themselves that they ask their coachees.
- Coaching can be a tool that helps Youth for Christ workers around the world manage their own time and responsibilities more efficiently.
- Coaching helps us all to more effectively manage the important over the urgent and keeps us accountable to do those things we know we should do, but don’t, because of the pressures and distractions of time and the world. These factors can keep us away from what we are called to do.
Coaching is a vital tool for Youth for Christ to help us fulfill our vision.