Leadership through stewardship and resource development is essential in attaining our YFCI vision of reaching every young person. Working together with the local church and other like-minded partners our focus in the area of stewardship and resource development begins with our own embodiment of these principles, is based in the Word of God and prayer, supports social involvement, and enables evangelism. The building blocks of stewardship and local funding can be found in this storyboard. The board can be used in both a linear and mosaic way to help leaders and their coaches develop in the area of stewardship and resource development.
- Prepare Individuals to see & understand stewardship from a biblical perspective.
- Focus on the reality that ministry funding must be holistic.
- Connect with your target audience personally.
- Act intentionally in all encounters as an asker.
- God owns everything
- People manage God’s resources
- Effective stewardship is a learned discipline
- Governing principles
- Local ministry funding
- Change- based communication
- A personal approach
- Involve everyone in fund development
- Develop in your role as an asker
- Ask the stewardship question
Price is in Australian Dollars