Foundational to the success of leading a national ministry is a clear intentional pathway that helps marry together the future dreams of both the director and the international ministry they are a part of. The pathway outlined in this storyboard can be used in both a linear and mosaic way and is designed to help the director – and the coach who coaches the director – to identify if essential steps have been missed in the ongoing development of a strong ministry. Making use of this clear pathway will help a director to develop ministries that are healthy and growing. The Storyboard addresses the following Development Outcomes and Learning Objectives
- Prepare Directors to have a strong robust personal and ministry foundation.
- Help Directors to be organised for future ministry growth.
- Encourage Directors to grow their team and their outward ministry.
- Ensure Director navigate the ministry through appropriate systems.
- Build strong foundations
- Deepen spiritual and relational health
- Prioritise ministry responsibilities
- Create a good governance system
- Focus on directional clarity
- Equip and multiply staff
- Develop healthy community relationships
- Build a sustainable funding plan
- Manage finances
- Implement a management strategy
Price is in Australian Dollars